Tropical Getaway Packing List
by Julie Holland
Happy shiny, new year! If you’re among those fortunate enough to jet-set off to a tropical locale and escape the cold, here’s your packing list. For those that have a few months to wait for their getaway, here’s to daydreaming and ample time to round up all of these happy-beachgoer necessities.
- Boho beach blanket/towel— not only do they make your beach space pretty and keep you sand-free, but some of the smaller ones can be worn as a swim cover-up.
- Great pair of sunglasses— Quay Australia are my top pick because of their many glam styles (go for a cat eye!) and quality.
- Beach read— Try Does this Beach Make Me Look Fat?
- Layers for breezy evenings— (Shell sweater is from SheIn.com)
- Maxi dresses— Pure comfort with a carefree boho vibe—(red dress is from Hello Molly and feels like pjs)
- Mini backpack for all your adventures— Try a Fjallraven Kanken mini (SO many color options and they fit everything!)
- A hat for a slight reprieve from the blazing sun! Wishing you many bright, sunshiny days, wherever your travels take you!
- Sun care products— Oil free sunblock for your face, because the sun makes you greasy enough (but don’t forget to cover the bod, too!); Jason Coconut oil to hydrate dried out locks and skin; and Piz Buin tanning oil spray for the avid sun seekers.