What is a Face Serum and Why You Need One
And Why You Need One Especially After The Age of 30
A serum is a lightweight, highly concentrated treatment with active ingredients that provide your skin with added nutrients, not simply hydration, as a moisturizer does. It is applied to the skin after cleansing and exfoliating, but before moisturizing.
After the age of 30 we start to lose one percent of the elasticity in our skin each year! If you are not using a serum today, you are just allowing your collagen production to decline and you will continue to lose the support structure in your skin.
Adding a serum to your skincare routine can really make a difference in preventing premature aging. Because of the lightweight consistency, serums can penetrate more deeply than creams, which allows the potent ingredients to truly transform your skin.
While you are likely to see some improvements right away from using a correctly formulated serum, over the long term you’ll see signs of damage fade, collagen production increase, and your skin will be healthier and firmer, too!
Not all serums are created equal though. EVER’s serum, YOUTHFUL Quattro Peptide Face & Eye Serum with LSR10 is the powerhouse of the EVER Skincare Pure Results Regimen. It:
- Has a powerful 20 percent peptide blend – visibly smooth and firm the appearance of both face and eye wrinkles
- Contains Corraline red algae – reduces redness
- Contains Vitamin C Ester and LSR10 – stimulates body’s natural ability to produce collagen
- Is chemical and toxin free
- And its LSR10 is its patent-pending complex of three powerful factors to reduce the top 10 visible signs of aging and keep skin looking youthful, vibrant, and healthy.
With serums, it comes down to is this: the earlier, the better, because anti-aging serums help reinforce the skin’s strength, elasticity, and resilience. With that said, it’s never too late to start with a treatment!